Re: Vic Train Guards.

Hi

Sounds like a load of bs to me. Possibly confused with putting the
obligatory 100 conductors back on trams, or the removal of Sydney guards
after the olympics (grin, duck, run). :-)

I say b/s, because there isn't a need for guards in Melbourne these days,
we got DOOMED, and the inevitable DOOM seems to work well.

As a side topic, I've been hearing on the news all day that "Jeff is
expected to hand in his resignation sometime today". Why doesnt he just do
it, and not keep us in suspense... I won't be sorry to lose him from
parliament. It hasn't just gone on today either, it's been going for weeks.

Regards
Michael

Railway Rasputin said on 03-Nov-1999 in

--