Re: 4D on move?

Steven Hurst wrote:

> [snip]
>
> Surely the train would not fit in a platform with the 4 cars of the 4D and 3
> of a comeng, or is the 4D's carriages shorter?  I spose, they coul;d run the
> first car of the 4D past the platform as it has passages between carriages,
> so that passengers in the front could get out through the next car??  So how
> does it work??

Hursty,

4D used to run with a 3-car Comeng attached.

Cheers,

I.C.

Iming Chan                                                ICQ# 53992879
Melbourne, Australia                         Email: ichan@primus.com.au
Disclaimer:
This message only contains opinion of the author above.   It  does  not
express the views, policies or opinions of organisations represented by
the author.