Re: GSR will extend the Ghan service to Darwin

Sorry you misunderstood. I was not talking of comfort level but the
differing engineering standards between the two designs. I am sure you
are right in your comments about the comfort levels. The Aussie coaches
tend more to the US Stainless steel Budd designs and I believe area a
safer design..

Cheers

Rod Gayford