Re: CityRail Ticket Gates (was: St Leonards, NSW)

Andrew

When was the last time that an RPO killed someone or shot at anybody? People
have many opinions about RPO's and I know you are entitled to your opinion
but I think the comparsion is a bit extreme. If you would like to do their
job, go ahead and see if your opinon changes.

>but there is always more than one way to escape from them low life scum who
>pick on good people for doing the wrong thing
>like over sleeping on the train and missing there stop
>or the machine will not take there note because of all the lines in it  now
>how can one justufi there rights when they behave like the nazi's did in
ww2