Re: Transrapid's latest story

David

Are you sure this Phil fellow isn't from the family of a famous comedian?

I can't believe they're still trying to get some dim-witted government to
bail the German gov't out of bankrolling another white elephant.

The world doesn't need another technology. It already has good ones for this
task anyway. When they stick it is a tube and blow it along at 600km/h, then
they'll get a hearing!

DW