Re: Someone killed in Melbourne Loop this morning?

I remember my old tram driver trainer tell me "You won't be a real tram
driver until you kill someone".

I came close in three years on that job, but luckily avoided fatal accidents
such as cars  driving into stationary trams at a terminus and deliberate
suicides that friends of mine had to endure.

Train drivers would have to have a similar philosophy wouldn't they?

Cheers
John Wayman

374BDD87.FC629786@translib.com.au">news:374BDD87.FC629786@translib.com.au...