Re: Great Southern Railway info

Chris Drymalik wrote in message <3746702d.0@kastagir.senet.com.au>...
>I have finally done something about putting up a web page (actually pages)
>on the rollignstock operated by Great Southern Railway. Have a look and see
>what you think.

It looks great to me - email GOD (aka David Bromage) and get him (should
that be Him?) to link it from Railpage.

Just one thought though - you have included the GSR logo. Do they know about
this? There *could* be legal implications of including it.

Now, I wonder if Robin in Peterborough can get his act together and put a
website together..............

DaveP