Re: Great Southern Railway info

I know someone who was once employed in the photographic section of the PTC
in Victoria.

It appears that the photo archives etc. have been transferred to the
Department of Infrastructure, which is still (obviously) under government
control,

Cheers
John Wayman

19990522130951.11361.00001657@ng-fv1.aol.com">news:19990522130951.11361.00001657@ng-fv1.aol.com...