Great Southern Railway info

I have finally done something about putting up a web page (actually pages)
on the rollignstock operated by Great Southern Railway. Have a look and see
what you think. I'm limited by space to what I can actually put on it
(pictures get large pretty fast).

The page is called "Chris's Commonwealth Railway Home Page" with a URL of
HTTP://members.tripod.com/drymalik

I know the names not quite right (it's actually a GSR home page at the
moment), but a some stage in the future I might actually prune down the CR
info so I can actually fit it on the page. At this stage the GSR is all I
can manage without a lot of work. I have around 50 MB of stuff and some
hasseles with copyright on the old CR and AN photos I would like to use.
I've been trying to get permission to use the photos, but no one seems to
know who is the owner any more. It could be GSR, ASR, the department of
transport or god only knows. It's amazing how much of a run around
government departments can give you when they don't know themselves.