VLINE Passenger sale rollingstock - who gets it?

What is going to happen to all  the historic cars in the VLINE passenger
sale. I noticed when I went to the web site the other day that the list
things like the state cars, norman and murray as being for hire. Does this
mean that the new owner will end up with them?

Also what happens to the heritage rollingstock in the posession of the
various societies that is currently owned by the government? The reason I
ask is that during the Australian National sale no one gave a stuff about
anything heritage. A lot of things were ignored and now we in South
Australia have lost some important heritage stuff. Most of the paper work,
record cards and things never made it to the National Archives.