Re: TransAdalaide

Noarlunga Centre was the last new line - I remember travelling there by
train first in 1979. Yerlo station was replaced by North Haven station and
the Grange and Islington works platforms were moved since then.

Service frequency and reliability doesn't seem to have significantly
improved over recent years apart from the re-introduction of Sunday
morning services.

I have wondered whether rush hour commuter services to/from Roseworthy and
the Barossa valley would be viable - also a SG commuter service to Mount
Barker has been suggested.