C lass is dead! long live the X!

Well friends, I just saw a letter authorising the building of a toilet unit
to be constructed for a new series X.
It seems that the unit is for X47, which is being converted into a Driver
owner engine. This X will be the first to emerge in the new Corporate
colours. The engine is not to be delayed by this modification, and if it is
not finished, it may be installed on X49, which has already been converted.
Conversion includes a new flattened nose, whistle remounted, G Class
windscreens fitted. and a new Paint job!
I have very dark photo copies which show X47 in a modernised Victorian
Railways original scheme, substituting the Blue and Yellow with Dark Green
and Gold. The paint work will be high gloss, and should be of similar
standard to the northern rivers 421 class.
Now how would you like 3000hp!  because this same letter reminds the
Workshop Manager, that these X Class locos are to be upgraded to 3000 hp ??.
And the conversion should allow for this eventuality.
It seems to me that a turbo, and wheel creep control would need to be added,
also that an upgraded Dynamic brake would also be needed.
The look of the engine would change dramatically, in fact it would need to
grow higher, like a C.
Lets hope that it does happen.
It seems that they miss the C more than we thought, it may have turned out
to be a costly mistake to give them to NR, and possible scrapping.
Rod ;o(