Re: Vandalism?

On Sun, 16 May 1999, Daniel wrote:

> Has anyone noticed a significant increase in vandalism on trains?
> Especially graffiti, it seems once the PTC gets on top of it, it seems to
> come back just as quick...

Yes, and most people I have spoken to recently has also.
I'm not too sure where all the spraying is happening.

> Something wrong with today's youth?

Hate to say it, but, how old are you?
Grafitti is no where near as bad as it used to be, but as you said, has
had a slight increase recently.

Gareth

Gareth Lumsden, s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au, glums112@yahoo.com
If you respect your record collection, family, jewellery, TV, video,
friendships, parents, bank balance, rational thought, memory, lovers,
relationship, appearance, health, girlfriend, boyfriend, job, ambition,
education, beauty, teeth, veins, lungs, sense of humour, dignity,
freedom, elegance, laughter, libido, senses, brain, vision,
apprenticeship, studies, character, CD's, finances, appetite, patience,
inheritance, furniture, house, self respect, success, faith, trust,
point of views, happiness, hunger, authority, father, playmate, aunty,
grandma, team, spirit, leadership, wallet, turntable, wardrobe, wedding,
atmosphere, awareness, coins, comfort, CD player, connections, democracy,
freshness, get up and go, travel plans, trophy collection, obligations,
piggie bank, loyalty, video player, white goods, imtimacy, telephone,
values, time, accounts, attidtude, amusement, apartment, grace,
training, plans, offers, company, romance, charm, love, laughter, life,
and of course your mother, you will read all of this bull shit.
You may even wish to visit Gareth's Railway Web page:
http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278.