Re: David LAngleys age (was Re: Second rate Melbourne stations)

Rod wrote:

> MarkBau1 wrote in message <19990513022109.06927.00003401@ng-cb1.aol.com>...
> ><< And would anybody be interested to know that the ghost of the  Armstrong
> >Signalling Frame has been resurrected and is happy and well in Canberra!!?
>
> >Chris Wurr was the original buyer of this frame. I was at Ararat when he
> >purchased it and helped him assemble it in his backyard shed, he later sold
> it to Kociuba.
> >
> >Mark.
> Yep!  you are spot on, but of course you would not know, Tony is in Canberra
> now!

Not so fast chaps, the frame was sold by Chris to an intermediate person who
then stored the frame in my backyard for a number of years before finally having
it on sold to Tony after he decided he could not give it the home it deserved.

David.