Re: David LAngleys age (was Re: Second rate Melbourne stations)

<<<<<<Not so fast chaps, the frame was sold by Chris to an intermediate person
who
then stored the frame in my backyard for a number of years before finally
having
it on sold to Tony after he decided he could not give it the home it
deserved.>>>>>

Well my memory might be failing me but how do you explain a photo I have of
Kociuba standing in Wurr's backyard, surrounded by all of the bits and pieces
from the frame?

Mark
Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/