Re: UK Co buys National Bus (Aust)

Paul Edwards wrote:

> 3. Troughton's model (Troughton was the guy who completely screwed up our
> electricity indiustry with his privatisation policies [1]) (different
> owners for each company)

So he went to Victoria after he left New Zealand, I see! Here he stuffed
up our health system by breaking it up into 24 competing business
models, and he turned Telecom into a rapacious profit gouger which was
then sold to two US companies which have plundered this country ever
since.

Things never change.

Is he behind the split of Melbourne's formerly unified train-tram system
into four competing parts?

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand