Re: UK Co buys National Bus (Aust)

In article <37393983.1147180@news.mpx.com.au>, atubbs@mpx.com.au (Anthony
Tubbs) wrote:

> Hi there
>
> National Express Group has purchased EQUITY in National Bus not the
> whole lot but they are  also about spend some serious money buying
> other bits of Victoria's transport system.

Yes, did anyone else see that article in Tuesday's Hun (which I borrowed
off a colleague I hasten to add :-) about the three different models (from
memory):

1. The Spencer St station hub model (some of the companies are effectively
reaggregated)
2. The model I can't remember the name of
3. Troughton's model (Troughton was the guy who completely screwed up our
electricity indiustry with his privatisation policies [1]) (different
owners for each company)

Paul
[1] I say this having just spent the last eightenn days speaking to five
people at ShittyPower and 2 at the ORG trying to get one (1) street light
fixed.