Re: Safeworking and other matters in Tas.

Forster Family Inc wrote:

> Hey John, I would just like  to know what happened to the Bombers today??
>
> Go DEES
> Noel M Forster

Ahh, yes. But compare the positions of the two teams on the ladder:
Essendon - 3
Melbourne - 8

And just wait until we get Hird, Long, etc. back...
I'll bet that the Dons will have a much better chance of winning the flag than
the Dees.

John
--
John Cleverdon, B.App.Sc. (Cartography), AMMSIA
Amateur astronomer & Railway enthusiast | Essendon - 1999 AFL premiers