Re: N class and pass cars replacing Sprinters replacing Bluebirds?

In article <Pine.SOL.3.96.990511172030.234G-
100000@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au>,
  Gareth Lumsden <s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au> wrote:
> On Mon, 10 May 1999, Gareth Lumsden wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 10 May 1999, Langberg David wrote:
> >
> > > Gentlemen of the group,
> > >
> > > At 2.20 pm this afternoon whilst travelling on the free City
Circle tram
> > > over the King Street flyover, I observed an orange N class unit
hauling
> > > two Z cars eastwards over the south viaduct.  Can somebody please
tell
> > > me what is going on?
> >
> > Of the top of my head, that sounds like the 2:20 pm Bluebird service
> > from Spencer St to Traralgon/Warragul!
>
> Since yesterday, I have found out that this is due to the Melton Wier
> Closure and has been happening since the closure.
>
> Gareth.

> Gareth Lumsden, s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au
> Gareth's Railway Web Page http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278
> Q. Why do Aussie men piss in the garden at parties?
> A. Because there's always someone throwing up in the toilet.

No, it came in because Management finally woke up that the Bluebirds
couldn't hack it and that the Sprinter was urgently need elsewhere.

Also the V/Line Pass sell off is down to 2 preferred bidders,
final bids due Friday week, with the winning bidder announced about 5
weeks later
--
Wombat wuz 'ere!
What eats roots & leaves?