N class and pass cars replacing Sprinters replacing Bluebirds?

On Mon, 10 May 1999, Langberg David wrote:

> Gentlemen of the group,
>
> At 2.20 pm this afternoon whilst travelling on the free City Circle tram
> over the King Street flyover, I observed an orange N class unit hauling
> two Z cars eastwards over the south viaduct.  Can somebody please tell
> me what is going on?

Of the top of my head, that sounds like the 2:20 pm Bluebird service
from Spencer St to Traralgon/Warragul!

Gareth.

Gareth Lumsden, s9763278@minyos.its.rmit.edu.au
Gareth's Railway Web Page http://minyos.its.rmit.edu.au/~s9763278
Q. Why do Aussie men piss in the garden at parties?
A. Because there's always someone throwing up in the toilet.