Re: Sydney Rail History

There is (or was) a book available from ARHS (NSW) which was a reprint of
articles by Dr Bradfield about the (proposed) electrification of the Sydney
& suburban railways. Also, recent article(s) about the Castle Hill/Rogans
Hill tramway and railway in ARHS Bulletin, and a book "Penny a section,
tuppence a case" about the same. Also, "Passing of Pansy" re the Camden
line. etc, etc. There is a bibliography of Aust. railway & tramway books
published a few years ago, also by the ARHS (I think.) Also, recent article
in ARHS Bulletin re Richmond-Kurrajong railway.
Ron BEST
373447bf.0@news.camtech.net.au">news:373447bf.0@news.camtech.net.au...