Re: Kensington grain siding - Part II

: Does anyone know if any of the down Essendon services terminate on Platform
: 1, 2 or 3? I am guessing probably 2, but i could be wrong.

I would say platform 3, as Seymour to Melbourne can only be via 1 or 2,
saying that platform 1 is out of use a train in platform 2 would block
any Up train from Seymour.  Melbourne to Seymour is a little better having
all three platforms as different paths.

Down Moves:
Melbourne to Seymour Via 1, 2, 3
Up line to 1, 2 3.

Up Moves:
Seymour to Melbourne Via 1, 2
No3 to Melbourne
Down line to 1, 2, 3

I say Seymour because that is what the pull chart and signalling diagrams
have.

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord