Re: Kensington grain siding - Part II

As far as I have seen so far, if a set becomes faulty close enough to
Essendon, it will terminate at Essendon platform 1. One morning on my way
to work my train was delayed acc. a faulty VLP in front of us. Further up
the line, in Essendon Platform 1 was an A class with a FSH set. It's
probably a semi-regular occurance.

Does anyone know if any of the down Essendon services terminate on Platform
1, 2 or 3? I am guessing probably 2, but i could be wrong.

thanks,
Michael

Craig Haber played poultry voodoo in <372C4032.F50E72E@harnessnet.com.au>
and kindly spat out amongst the pins and chicken bones: