Re: Seat pitch

Seat pitch is a standard term in transport (trains, planes) and theatres.
It is the distance from the back of one seat to the back of the next, and
gives some hint of available legroom.
International economy air is 85 cm; domestic economy in some countries is
75 cm.  I have been in Indian buses with 65 cm pitch.
Railway pitches tend to be about 90 to 95 cm.  I recall that AZs as built
(a Victorian Railways first class carriage) had 120 cm, but this was
reduced to allow two extra rows to be inserted.
--
Regards
Roderick Smith

MarkBau1 <markbau1@aol.comQQQQyuk> wrote in article