Re: Seat pitch

In <3729AE68.1B27C39D@alphalink.com.au> Reece Isaac <throttle@alphalink.com.au> writes:

>Gee I'm suprised at you two, especially you Rod.
>A seat pitch is what you had Rod when you hit that dog food truck when
>you were pitched(out of your seat) to the other side of the cab to the
>roof and the floor behind the drivers seat;-)  We all experienced the
>pitching seat over the Marribinong river viaduct just out from McIntire
>loop when there were great chunks of the decking timbers missing some
>years ago.  That was accompanied by the hot plate pitch that emptied out
>the billy and the control pedestal pitch that emptied your cupper.

Nothing like a nice drink of hot, steaming pitch to start the day... 8-)

It's good for plugging leaks in electrical cabinets if there's no silicone
around, but it tends to be a little acidic and eats away at metal if left
there too long.

Regards,

Craig.
--
            Craig Ian Dewick            |       Stand clear - jaws closing
 Send email to craigd@lios.apana.org.au |  Visit my Australian rail transport