Re: Time to wake up Steamrail Board Ban Alcohol On Your Tours

You make Steamrail tours out to be worse than Bay 13 at the MCG on a hot
summers day.

In my experience I cannot recall even one time when there were obnboxious
drunks staggering all over the train. (A true gunzel doesn't need booze to be
obnoxious)

I think you are a wowser who is vastly overstating your case. But I do agree
that one car could be set aside for the puritans, would that make you happy?

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/