Re: Tours Cancelled

What's the problem, lack of destinations? competition from other
entertainment? high prices? Wish we knew!

Its one thing to pay $70 to $80 for a steam trip but the to find your
crammed 8 to a compartment is not my idea of fun, most people I have talked
to would pay more per seat if they new there was only 6 or less people in
with them, this is why first class non air con tickets seem to sell  so well
every one likes to look out and feel part of the action