Re: Cowra-Blayney line

One minor problem - NRC have bought paths for superfreighters from
Melbourne to Brisbane. If they have contracted with RAC for these
paths isn't up to RAC to work out how they are going to do it? NRC do
not have crews at Harden, Cowra, Parkes, Dubbo, Ulan, Lithgow, etc.
Very few NRC crews woukld be qualified for these lines. Besides isn't
the Olympics the reason why the grade seperation was built at Flemo
middle junction. Another problem - how do they handle Sydney -
Brisbane services?

>> Unless I have missed something earlier in this thread,why is this line
>> necessary to get NR freights out of Sydney during the olympics.
>> Why cant we simply run the Nth - South freights the way they were originally
>> run , ie Ulan - Gulgong - Merrygoen - Dubbo - Parkes - Cootmundra.
Cheers

Krel

Just another eccentric crank.