Re: FV Rumors

sthyer spake thus:
snip
 > Anamuls rumors are always a little thin for substance, probably little
 > more than an educated guess (c'mon anamul, you're posting anonymously,
 > give us some decent info!!)
snip

If my boss (or his boss) knew I was posting here, I would no longer be
employed. Some of what I say is rumor (but usually well informed rumor),
some FACT but if I backed up my posts with the actual body of the facts,
where I work could become obvious and the employment problem rears it's ugly
head again. Some of what I could tell you would make your head spin and some
you would not give a rats.

			I was not here
			I did not say this
			(this post may explain my "sig")