Re: FV Rumors

In article <9UVK2.42311$Hn5.25257@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>, Mul@bigpond.com wrote:

> Heard that all Peolple on SO 8 or higher or have a "Company Car" will have
> to go on Contracts.
> Also Macquarrie (sp?) Bank is getting "Cold Feet"

Anamuls rumors are always a little thin for substance, probably little
more than an educated guess (c'mon anamul, you're posting anonymously,
give us some decent info!!)

But..... it does correlate with some rumors I heard on the weekend.  With
Goninans in strife and being sold, one would imagine they would not be a
terribly effective partner in  a consortium and may be pulling out.  I
also heard the Macquarie bank rumor too, after all, every financial
analyst in the state is saying that the selling price of FV is way too
high.

I also heard that pass. bidding is down to 2 bidders and that 3 are
required to keep the process open.

So does anyone know what is going on??  Is the sale of VLF almost complete
or almost shipwrecked??  Is the sale of VLP going down the tube??

--
Stuart Thyer
Photographer-Department of Anatomy