Re: Limits of Electric Train Working

Ben Staples wrote:

> David Johnson wrote in message
>
> **SNIP**
>
> >No, they are medium width, not wide.  Wide rollingstock basically includes
> the
> >older single deck cars and the tullochs, etc.
>
> I have been led to believe that Tangaras are wide. Is this incorrect??
>
> Ben Staples

  medium; but only when the doors are closed - they can't travel without doors
shut properly at, say, olympic park
there's only a matter of about 20-30 cms difference between narrow and wide
stock, mewdium obviously somehwre in the middle - see CityRail timetable book 3
for the list of the current fleet's dimensions.

Homer