MPI(Morrison Knudson) for Locomotive Maintenance, ??now ABB for Track for Freight Victoria

Again rumours abound in reference to the acquisition of V/Line Freight by
Freight Victoria:
1. Besides MPI(formerly Morrison Knudsen) having the locomotive maintenance
contract over Goninans , the new rumour abounding town is that ABB have the
Track maintenance contract over Flour Daniel.
2. The Macquarie Bank is getting cold feet in regards Freight Victoria.
3. The actual contract has not yet been signed nor has money changed hands.

These rumours come from more than one source, all reliable, but I have not
seen anything printed, nor have any announcements or commentary been made
with reference to the above.

Does anybody know the truth out there?  We live in an information vacuum as
regards Government transactions in Victoria.