Re: East West Rail line link

Ben Staples <98711576@student.hawkesbury.uws.edu.au> wrote in message
<7dhaq9$o6h@ob1.uws.EDU.AU>...

>I honestly wish the best to GSR and hope they can make a good train service
>and a good deal of money from their endeavours.

If their crews are all like most of the crews when I went to Perth in
December, they will succeed. Both crews on the way over could not have been
more helpful (and I was in holiday class) - the Perth - Adelaide crew on the
way back was superb (and I was in steerage) but the Adelaide - Sydney crew
was a disgrace - if that was my ONLY experience of GSR I would refuse to
travel oin GSR again!

>I hope this country doesn't go down the same path as the US where customers
>whinge now and ask questions later.

Aren't we already?

DaveP