Re: Notes on Standardisation

1) they do have clearance restrictions due to high electrified track-kms -
something like Qld would face.
2) they don't have the same land-brideging business as has developed in the
US and
is developing out of Fremantle (NR ran a trip working North Quay - Kewdale
with
land bridge boxes - anyone know if they still do)