Re: Gonninans Sale

The reason the have no interest in the GE product is they believe they
already have the best product to sell. The interest in Gonninans is mainly in
the area of contract maintanence. Remember Gonninans have the NR class and
the Cityrail fleet (Maintrain) to maintain. They also have workshops in
Victoria and do the tram maintanence as well. My understanding of the Freight
victoria deal is that Gonninans have withdrawn from this and MPI (formerly
Morrison Knudson) are now looking at taking it on. Cheers Bob