Re: Gonninans Sale

It was reported today that EDI (owners of Clyde) are interested in buying out
Gonninans. They stated however that they have no interest in the GE licence
and claimed that they valued the company at between $70M and $80M. There is
also a suggestion that they may be trying to do a share swap deal with Howard
Smith. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Cheers Bob