Re: Gonninans Sale

MarkBau1 wrote:

> <<<<<It was reported today that EDI (owners of Clyde) are interested in buying
> out
> Gonninans. They stated however that they have no interest in the GE
> licence>>>>>>
>
> Most likely because EMD would pull Clyde's EMD license.

So just what is for sale - given that Goninan's has an interest in
Freight Victoria, is this on the block too?

They also have interests in other operations, If my memory serves me
correctly.

I wonder what the ACCC would make of EDI owning the only two locomotive
builders in the country (probably nothing as there is no consumer market
involved.)

Tim
--
Timothy Arnot