Re: Travelling home with Hillside trains <=> V/line

I learnt that lesson  many years ago. To travel by suburban train to connect
with a country service is asking for trouble. Driving a car to the city is
the only sure way to catch that train.

Wasn't there a time when there was a guaranteed connection with the first
suburban train on all suburban lines?

Cheers
John Wayman