Re: Ararat BG connections- Lets Standardise instead!

> >Well I can't help those peoples interpretation of things. All I am saying is
> >that the correct name is Section Authority Working and not ASW.
> >DEL
> >

> The actual, true, correct name of the system is.................
>                                       ^^^^^^
>   "Section Authority System - SAS"

So what was ASW then? just a figment of our imaginations??

Alternative Safe Working was the system responsible for the near head-on
collision during its testing stage.
Computer issued Train Orders was a loose description of it..
After the near miss, it should have been renamed All Supposedly Works <g>

--
Thanks, Tony.

"Keyboard controller failure. - Press F1 to continue..."

New Homepage: http://homepages.tig.com.au/~baulko

It's here: Railpix - Australian Railway Photography.
            http://railpix.freeservers.com