Re: October '82 Aust Rail Hist Socy Bulletin

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:27:58 +1100, "Chris Stratton"
<stratton.chris.cp@bhp.com.au> wrote:

>Geoff Lambert wrote in message <7cpco7$64a$1@mirv.unsw.edu.au>...
>>What is the "NSW Bulletin"?  He means the ARHS Bulletin.  The
>

>If you want to be pedantic I should have said ARHS(NSW) Bulletin.
>He didn't specify which state and I didn't know if the ARHS published a
>Bulletin in another state as well.
>--

The ARHS Bulletin is produced by the NSW Division of the Society, but
has an Australia-wide content of (mainly) historical articles.   The
NSW Division also produces Railway Digest, which these days also has
an Australia-side content, but of news topics.

Hunslet