Re: October '82 Aust Rail Hist Socy Bulletin

"Chris Stratton" <stratton.chris.cp@bhp.com.au> wrote:

>Jim Croll wrote in message <7cp95u$iub$1@m2.c2.telstra-mm.net.au>...
>>Hi,
>>Can anyone help me find a copy of the October 1982 Australian Railways
>>Historical Society Bulletin Vol XXXIII Number 540.  I am particularly
>>interested in an article said to be on pp218-221?

>If you mean the NSW Bulletin I should have it at home (but I am currently at
>work). I can have a look tonight if no-one else finds it before then.

What is the "NSW Bulletin"?  He means the ARHS Bulletin.  The
Off-the-Rails shop in Camperdown has at least one unbound set of 1982
Bulletins tied together with string in their book section- I saw it
there last Friday.  Like Chris, my copies are at home.

Geoff Lambert