Re: Some VR, V/Line questions

<<<<<Don't forget also that the ARHS has commissioned the Quail Map Company in
the UK to
produce at atlas of Australian railway lines. I'm not sure of the publishing
date;>>>>>>>

Thanbks for the info, I didn't know that.

Actually mine is a piece for the completion of my multimedia certificate that I
almost have in the bag. Mine will be able to be used in an animated gif or
powerpoint type presentation where you will be able to see the system "grow"
decade by decade, (actually from 1950 on it stops growing and starts getting
pruned)!

I have had thoughts of donating the map to a group like Steamrail, they could
sell it to make a bit of money if they so desired. I'd just like to see a
decent VR map in print.

I'm glad the ARHS got a pommy firm to do their map. As England is the home of
poor layout/typography/graphic presentation I'm sure mine will be better :-)

Mark.

Visit my train pic website at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~markbau/