Re: Stony Point line

In article <OIIG2.11$tb.391216@news0.optus.net.au> dbromage@fang.omni.com.au (David Bromage) writes:
>The decision on the subcontacting of the Stony Point line, already 4
>months overdue, has been shelved pending the privatisation of Bayside
>Trains.
>
>Cheers
>David

Don't expect too much too happen in Victoria now for a while.  I heard
yesterday that the tendering process for family services has been
postponed until "after the election".  I expect that this will apply
to anything likely to be controversial at all, perhaps even selling off
the trams/trains.

Note that they didn't say which election, and no-one has announced one yet!

Chris Bell