Re: BLs vs NRS

The Ghan was seen about 6 weeks ago being pulled by BL33 out of Spencer
Street. Last week a BL was pulled by the Overland into Melbourne, I believe,
on Thursday morning. I have not had much time to go and see lately, however
I may just do so tomorrow night for the hell of it. Shall also get some
photos if anything interesting.

m.