Re: Lets Standardise instead!

>> An economic analysis would have to be done regarding Benalla to Oaklands
>> figure out whether it should be converted or closed.
>
>Converted obviously, and extended further north. Ditto Tocumwal.

I was told years ago that the Japs own the largest brown coal reserves found
in the world !
.......at Oaklands, and that the line will be kept open, it was suggested at
their expense. Story goes that the Petro Refined brown coal plant was
stalled as that crude just keeps on coming, and cheaper each year too.
Eventually it will run out, and Japan will start making it, using Oaklands
Coal.
Rod :o}