Re: Are they serious?

I have spoken to Mr Steve Bradford by phone
and he is coming to visit Peterborough on the
12th April, on the inorgoral run of the Ghan
using this route and I believe Mr Bradford
has a great outlook on the future of Passenger
services in South Australia, Why not ask him about
his plans for the Darwin Line.
Yours in the Steam
Robin
--