Re: GEs for Victoria?

Michael Walker wrote in message ...
>>How come no Union Rod.?  Did Kelty from the ACTU
>>encourage "amalgamation".?
>>
>>It was a Federal LABOR government who commissioned the
>>Hillmer report, which put so many railway and power
>>industry Australians out of work.
>>
>>It was a State LABOR government which had the Lou Yang
>>power station sold off before it was commissioned.
>>
>>But I guess Kennett and Howard will get the blame.
>>
>It was also the building and maritime unions in Victoria that scuttled the
>Labour party's chances (slim as they were) with a walk out from the policy
>launch over the weekend. About 3 days after meeting with Uncle Jeff,
>ostensibly for no particular reason. Must have been mighty good tea and
>scones!
>
>Perhaps some unions don't help their own cause...or that of other unions
>maybe.

Unions lost it when they allowed their sights to change towards Politics.
When Unions were strong , Politicians were the enemy...now that's where they
aim for.
Now its just another way into all that shit...when you lay with the swine
expect it [the shit] to rub off!
The Maritime Union still went down with Class!
Patricks Boss just found out his shares are not worth 4 million
anymore......try about 24 million...??
wonder how much our Minister for Industrial Relations got ...eh [pray] Tell
?

Who cares about the little people...we are only Taxpayers...nothing more ,
or less.
I want to be a $30 a year man just like Packer.
Rod