Re: Trivia - Double Slip points

Hmmm... maybe not as rare as I thought, but the set I found is located on the
Chullora Industrial branch, just off from the Anzac Street level crossing at
Chullora. Just before the branch crosses the road, there is a master siding and
a run around siding. The points allow access from both sidings to cross the
road and into the APM Paper Mill, McWilliams Wines and the old Franklins
Warehouse sidings.

The Franklins siding has been ripped up to allow an access road in, although a
small portion remains. It is currently being used to store a 620/720 railcar
set.

Jon Lau