Re: Vline WTTs

On Tue, 2 Mar 1999, Michael Walker wrote:

> Also, the last metropolitan WTT had all of Hillsides services missing in the
> copy I got. Was this intentional? (I assumed it was as it was cheaper than
> usual, presumed it was to do with the split) How do I get a copy of the
> Hillside stuff?

The copy of the WTT you picked up was the August 1998, am I correct? (or
mid - late 1998 anyway).  This WTT alteration was only affecting Bayside
services, so Hillside's WTT was not needed to be reprinted.
The current copy in the Railfan shop, (Dec 6, 1998), should include both
Hillside & Bayside.

Gareth