Re: Vline WTTs

Michael Walker wrote:

> [snip]

> Also, the last metropolitan WTT had all of Hillsides services missing in the
> copy I got. Was this intentional? (I assumed it was as it was cheaper than
> usual, presumed it was to do with the split) How do I get a copy of the
> Hillside stuff?

Michael,

Are you talking about the one commenced on Sunday, 6th December 1998?

If so, my copy has reprint pages for Burnley Group, Monday to Friday (pages
B1-B54) only.  No other reprint pages for Hillside Trains, as there are only few
minor alterations this time.

Cheers,

I.C.

Iming Chan                                   Station Officer, Ringwood
                                                       Hillside Trains
Email: chani@translib.com.au                      Melbourne, Australia
   ** To reply, please remove 'X' at the end of my email address **